- To schedule a demonstration in Billings, contact Marlena Lanini at 406-657-2089
- To schedule a demonstration in Missoula, contact Michelle Allen at 406-243-5086
MonTECH provides adaptive equipment and assistive technology (AT) device demonstrations for individuals and groups to trial numerous assistive technology and computer options. Demonstrations are available at the Missoula or Billings office as well as statewide by video conference. If needed, we will be glad to arrange demonstrations by other means. Contact us for more information.
Our guided demonstrations help you to:
- learn if there are AT options that may be of benefit
- explore a wide range of devices or computer options
- compare similar devices
- try a specific device or computer application
Schedule a tour of MonTECH’s demonstration lab. During tours for groups or individuals, learn about what MonTECH has to offer, see what is in our inventory, and meet members of our team.
MonTECH offers numerous Assistive Technology (AT) training opportunities for groups and individuals at our Missoula and Billings locations as well as off-site and in long-distance formats.
Examples of potential training topics include:
- Awareness of AT options (low-tech to high-tech)
- AT for employment and workplace accommodations
- AT in educational environments
- AT for community living, home environment, and home modifications
- Alternative augmentative communication
- AT for hearing, vision, and/or mobility
- AT for aging
- AT funding
- Computer access and software applications
- Recreational AT and adaptive recreation practices
MonTECH has capabilities to deliver trainings remotely.
For a fee, trainings are customized to meet the interests and needs of specific groups or individuals. Trainings can be scheduled at MonTECH or via distance delivery. Specific training can also be extended to those who support the individual using the device—such as family members, personal assistants, teachers, and para-educators.
For more information about assistive technology training opportunities or for driving directions please visit our contact us page.
MonTECH staff can provide a variety of professional services to individuals with disabilities and those who are aging, families, groups, businesses, and organizations. Consultation regarding assistive technology, adaptive equipment, and access to facilities, programs, and services in the following areas is available:
- Assistive Technology (AT) Acquisition and Implementation: Assistance finding funding resources, justifying necessity, and billing; setup, programming, and implementation of AT for maximum benefit.
- Business Access & Employment: Business accessibility, reasonable accommodations, ergonomics, and employer vs. employee responsibilities regarding provision of AT.
- Education: Evaluation of student needs, district responsibilities, and state and federal law regarding intervention strategies.